BRAZIL OFFSHORE: IPH AGAIN PRESENT IN THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THE OIL INDUSTRY
The event that took place from June 24 to 28, at the Roberto Marinho Journalist Convention Center, in Macaé - RJ, attracted more than 50,000 people. IPH was present at the 10th edition of the event along with 600 of the main brands exhibiting of the Oil industry.
- Straightpoint Crosby-SP load cells and dynamometers.
- High performance steel wire ropes line for offshore cranes, riser tensioners, drilling, mooring and towing.
- Lifting steel wire rope slings DNV 2.7-1 certified for offshore containers and crane extenders.
- Launch of Crosby shackles for ROV operations G-2100 and G-2110 and self locking hook with handle models S-1316AH and S-13326AH.
- YOKE rigging hardware DNV and Grade 100.
- High performance PROCINTA tubular slings produced with protective sleeves and HMPE fiber core, offering high load capacities, higher resistance to abrasion, and low weight per meter.
IPH thanks all its customers who for more than 10 years have honored us with their visits and support, marking a notorious presence in IPH's booths.
IPH. EVOLUTION AS AN ATTITUDE.